Save 15% with this bundle including the first five steps in See and Learn Speech - an evidence-based programme designed to help parents and educators support children with Down syndrome to develop clearer speech.
See and Learn Speech is designed to teach young children to hear and produce speech sounds (phonemes), to hear the differences between sounds (discrimination), to develop their speech sound system (phonology), and to produce clear speech. It can also help children to identify sounds in words (phonological awareness) which is important for reading.
Kits included in this bundle:
- See and Learn Speech Sounds
- See and Learn Combining Sounds
- See and Learn Saying Words 1
- See and Learn Saying Words 2
- See and Learn Saying Words 3
We offer volume discounts on orders of 5 or more See and Learn kits or bundles:
- Save 5% when purchasing 5 or more kits or bundles - use discount code SL5
- Save 10% when purchasing 10 or more kits - use discount code SL10
To claim a volume discount, please enter the discount code at checkout.
We are able to supply See and Learn kits free of VAT to families and charities in the United Kingdom for use with children with Down syndrome (or children with similar disabilities).