Save over 15% with the See and Learn Speech, Language and Reading Kits Bundle. This bundle includes 11 of our early language, reading and speech kits.
See and Learn Speech is designed to teach young children to hear and produce speech sounds (phonemes), to hear the differences between sounds (discrimination), to develop their speech sound system (phonology), and to produce clear speech. It can also help children to identify sounds in words (phonological awareness) which is important for reading.
The See and Learn Vocabulary kits support activities to teach early vocabulary with pictures.
The See and Learn Phrases kits are designed to teach children with Down syndrome to progress from using single words to using two words together when they talk. The See and Learn Phrases kits teach two-keyword phrases illustrated in themed books using early vocabulary that is taught in the See and Learn Vocabulary kits. The kits also teach sight word reading using simple matching, selecting and naming activities.
Kits included in this bundle:
- See and Learn Speech Sounds
- See and Learn Combining Sounds
- See and Learn Saying Words 1
- See and Learn Saying Words 2
- See and Learn Saying Words 3
- See and Learn Vocabulary 1
- See and Learn Vocabulary 2
- See and Learn Vocabulary 3
- See and Learn Phrases 1
- See and Learn Phrases 2
- See and Learn Phrases 3
We offer volume discounts on orders of 5 or more See and Learn kits or bundles:
- Save 5% when purchasing 5 or more kits or bundles - use discount code SL5
- Save 10% when purchasing 10 or more kits - use discount code SL10
To claim a volume discount, please enter the discount code at checkout.
We are able to supply See and Learn kits free of VAT to families and to charities in the United Kingdom for use with children with Down syndrome (or children with similar disabilities).